Regional Business Development Manager
More specifically, the duties and responsibilities of the Regional Business Development Manager include the following:
- To prepare annual sales budget / targets and plan activities for achieving business targets.
- To manage, supervise and monitor the cluster teams within the province.
- To set KPIs for self and cluster team members within the Province and evaluate their performance as per the performance appraisal policy of the Company.
- To recommend and carry out Brand promotion activities for the visibility of brands within the province.
- To maintain productive relationship with agents, merchants, regulatory authority and local community.
- Participate in local events for the promotion of products and services (brand) of the company.
- Supervise Administrative, logistic affairs and documentation support in the provincial office to ensure that they comply with legal requirements.
- To find out and be aware of the competitor’s activities and prepare or recommend strategies to counter the competition.
- To organize sales campaigns for promotion and awareness of existing and new products / services of the company to general public.
- To report the reports related to the business growth to the management on regular basis.
- Managing expenses related to local purchase of essential items with the budget.
- Any other assignments as assigned by the management from time to time.
JOB / PERSON SPECIFICATION:QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- MBA or Master’s degree in business /management studies.
- 5 – 7 years of progressively responsible experience in the leadership role in a sales and marketing role in the reputed company
- Planning / Budgeting skills
- Business Intelligence skills
- Team skill
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical and numerical skills