Product Sales Representative
More specifically, the duties and responsibilities of the Product Sales Representative include the following:
- Studying the company’s products and their benefits for users.
- Developing effective marketing strategies and plans.
- Working with design, acquisition and other teams to promote & sale of products and services.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products.
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching).
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies.
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy.
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedbacks.
- Any other assignments as assigned by the management from time to time.
JOB / PERSON SPECIFICATION:QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors in Marketing, Communications or similar field with minimum 2 years of working experience.
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing & Sales, Brand Management or similar role.
- Preferable background: Airline Ticketing Sales, Utility bills payment; Mobile money, Events and ticketing.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns).
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends)