Merchant Acquisition Representative:
More specifically, the duties and responsibilities of the Merchant Acquisition Representative shall be as follows:
- To conduct research and explore potential Merchants in the market;
- To negotiate and convince the merchant for business alliance
- To acquire merchants for the products & and services of IME Limited and IME Digital Solutions and maintain productive relationship
- To provide necessary supports to Merchants for promotion of business.
- To follow up, monitor and supervise merchants on regular basis.
- To perform any other responsibilities assigned by the management.
JOB / PERSON SPECIFICATION:QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in business /management studies.
- 1 -2 years of related experience.
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical and numerical skills