More specifically, the duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Representative include the following:
- To initiate necessary action for brand visibility in the market.
- To identify the potential areas / spaces for brand display and visibility.
- To ensure proper visibility of brands in the market.
- To inspect and improve the visibility & quality of brand display installed in the market.
- To maintain record of brand displays and report the status of branding to the management.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the management.
JOB / PERSON SPECIFICATION:QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree in business /management studies.
- 1 – 2 years related experience.
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical and numerical skills