Business Development Officer
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
More specifically, the duties and responsibilities of the Business Development Officer include the following:
- To budget and plan annual sales target for the respective sales territory and to achieve the targets.
- To maintain productive relationship with agents, merchants and potential merchants.
- To advise/recommend marketing team for visibility of brands in the market
- To Supervise & monitor sales activities and progress of agents and merchants.
- To provide necessary support to agents and merchants to facilitate for growth of sales / business.
- To manage cost of sales effectively.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the management.
JOB / PERSON SPECIFICATION:
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Management. The MBA or Master’s degree in business /management studies shall be preferred.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience for Bachelor’s Degree and 3 – 5 years for Master’s Degree.
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical and numerical skills